Type of contract / Length
- You'll work directly with experienced Xen and Linux kernel developers at Vates (including a PhD) but also with the very skilled Xen community to upstream your work and/or review upstream contributions related to storage (like PV drivers for example)
- You'll improve the storage stack and all the tooling around it, from the Dom0 to the guest. Running benchmarks to compare various situations
- Your work will focus on new features, performance and reliability improvements for server workloads. You'll be working on key areas of the storage stack, and inside Xen and Linux.
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Several years of experience working on the Linux Kernel
- Strong skills in C and Python programming
- Direct experience with Linux kernel or storage driver development
Are you the one?
Step 1Send your application with your resume and explain us in your email what motivates you to join us
Step 2Meet your potential manager and co-workers at the office or remote in order to check if it’s a good fit for both you and us
Step 3Receive your offer and start working for us!