Windows drivers, tools and agent Developer
Type of contract / Length
- You'll work in a team with a "full stack" knowledge (from the Xen Hypervisor to the management central console in NodeJS, "Xen Orchestra", consuming this API.
- You'll implement new features, analyse deliver increased performances for Windows VMs
- You'll also participate on the overall tools architecture and optimizations
- You will become our expert on the Windows aspects, while participating to broad discussions on the whole virtualization platform
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Experience on writing installers for Windows
- Experience in Windows system and drivers
- Good capacity to understand the requirements from both lower and higher layers (between Xen Hypervisor and Xen Orchestra)
- Team player
Are you the one?
Step 1Send your application with your resume and explain us in your email what motivates you to join us
Step 2Meet your potential manager and co-workers at the office or remote in order to check if it’s a good fit for both you and us
Step 3Receive your offer and start working for us!